SERVING THE COMMUNITIES OF BARRETT, ELBOW LAKE, HOFFMAN, KENSINGTON, AND WENDELL
Pre-registration is necessary for all activities. Register early as we reserve the right to cancel any and all courses without minimum enrollment. A full refund will be made if enrollment is not sufficient to run a class. You will not receive a call confirming your registration. We will only Contactl you if a class is cancelled.
- You are registered when Community Education has received your registration form and fee.
- You will NOT receive a call confirming your registration.
- You will only receive a call if a class is cancelled or rescheduled.
- A full refund will only be made if enrollment is not sufficient to run a class.
REGISTERING FOR A COMMUNITY EDUCATION CLASS
- Complete an Online form or Complete a paper registration form
- How to Pay
- Online via WCA PaySchools
- In Person - Bring registration and payment to the District Office in Barrett
- By Mail - WCA Community Education 301 Co. R2 Barrett, MN 56311
WANTED - COMMUNITY EDUCATION INSTRUCTORS!
If you have a talent, interest or area of expertise consider sharing your talents or interests with your community by becoming a Community Education Instructor. If you are interested in becoming a Community Education Instructor contact Jon Moore
I can be contacted at 218-685-4477 or 320-965-2724.